- Viking Performance Double Adjustable Shock
- 19 positions of compression & 19 positions of rebound adjustment for a total of 361 different valving combinations
- Lightweight Aluminum Shock with a clear anodized finish
- Every shock is dyno tested & serialized
- 5/8" centerless ground, hard chrome plated piston rods
- Precision Machined pistons with PTFE | bronze piston wrap
- Two year material and workmanship warranty. Double the warranty of nearly every other manufacturer!
- Made in the U.S.A. Each shock is hand built in Vikings Lakeville, MN facility
Viking Performance stock smooth body double adjustable shocks for your American Muscle. Great for comfortable cruising, high performance handling, drag racing, and everything in between! These shocks give you 19 positions of compression and 19 positions of rebound for a total of 361 different valving combinations.
Every shock is dyno tested and serialized and hand built in the U.S.A. at Vikings Lakeville, MN facility. They feature lightweight aluminum body with a clear anodized finish, precision machined pistons with PTFE | bronze piston wrap and 5/8" centerless ground, hard chrome plated piston rods.
Each shock is covered by a Two year material and workmanship warranty! Double the warranty of nearly every other manufacturer!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
THESE VIKING LOOK LIKE USA QUALITY.WITH 2 YEAR WARRANTY AND 361 DIFFERENT VALVING COMBINATIONS HOW COULD YOU GO WRONG FOR STREET OR STRIP.