Our customers asked for it and we delivered Introducing the 2005-2017 Mustang Manual Rack & Pinion!
The newest addition to Manual Rack & Pinion steering is lighter than the factory Mustang power system reducing vehicle weight by 10-15 lbs. (depending on vehicle specifications) by eliminating hoses, pulleys and pumps.
Also, the billet aluminum mounting brackets can be adjusted to modify the pinion angle for large tube headers and engine swaps in custom applications.
- Bolts into same mounting location as OEM Power Rack
- 54 1/2" overall length
- 3 3/4 turns lock to lock
- 14" mounts center to center
- 1/2" diameter mounting holes
- 9/16"-26 spline pinion shaft
- 13" inner ends
- M14 X 1.5 X 2.5" inner tie rod end thread
Please Note: This specific Rack requires a 9/16"-26 U-Joint for installation.