Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices published are intended to be accurate, but may be revised due to typographical errors or changing cost from suppliers. Prices charged shall be those prevailing at the time of shipment. All packages shipped within Maryland are subject to 6% State sales tax.
Orders may be paid with Visa, MasterCard, Discover and PayPal. PayPal orders will be shipped to verified addresses only. No exceptions!
All packages shipped from Justin’s Performance Center, Inc., will incur nonrefundable shipping and handling charges. Most orders are shipped UPS Ground Service unless another method is requested. Oversize items may be shipped by common carrier (truck freight). Next day (red label) second day (blue label) and 3 day (orange label) are also available at an additional cost. Orders received by 12:00p.m EST Monday-Friday will ship the same day provided parts are available. No shipping is done on Saturday or Sunday. Shipping charges are based on actual weight and dimenstions, tires will incur an additional $5.00 per tire fee plus any applicable insurance fees. Hazardous materials can not be expediated, they will be shipped UPS ground only. We do NOT ship to PO Boxes.
Justin’s Performance Center, Inc. strongly urges all customers to insure their order in case of lost or damaged merchandise. Shipping insurance is an additional fee that the customer is responsible for. UPS covers up to $100.00 for damaged goods without having to purchase insurance. Any orders over $1,000.00 insurance will automatically be added to for the customer’s protection, the fee for insurance is $1.00 per $100.00. Any order under $1,000.00 shipping insurance is optional, but recommended. Justin’s Performance Center, Inc. will not be responsible for any damage/loss on uninsured packages.
If merchandise arrives damaged you must save the merchandise AND the original packaging. Notify us immediately so we can make arrangements with the carrier for inspection. UPS will only cover up to $100.00 for damaged goods that are not insured. It is the customer’s responsibility to insure any order over $100.00
For international orders you must call 1-410-729-0005 to place an order or email email@example.com. Any international orders that do go through the website are subject to additional shipping costs. If you want an accurate qoute on shipping prior to purchuse feel free to give us a call. Some international orders may also be subject to taxes or duties. We are willing to work with our over seas customers to accomidate them but please be patiant as some of these shipping qoutes can take time to get.
Justin’s Performance Center, Inc. offers a 30-day return policy. No returns will be accepted after 30 days of package delivery. No returns will be accepted on “Special Order” and or “Made-to-Order” items. All Supercharger/Turbo kits, Bogart Wheels and Justin’s Performance Center, Inc.’s 3V custom intakes are special order and may not be returned for any reason. No returns will be accepted on products that have been used, installed or altered from their original condition. Returned orders are subject to restocking fees of up to 25 %, based on manufacturer return policies.
To return or exchange a part that is unused and is in its original undamaged packaging you must call our Customer service department at 410-729-0005 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receiving the item to obtain an RMA number. No returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number. Customer is responsible for shipping charges on returned items. Refused or unclaimed items will incur an additional $20.00 fee as well as any shipping charges to and from Justin’s Performance Center, Inc. and any additional fees incurred by the shipping carrier.
After following the proper procedures to obtain an RMA number and your shipment has been received and inspected by Justin’s Performance Center, Inc. a refund will be issued in the form of STORE CREDIT for amount paid minus any applicable restocking fees. Shipping charges will not be refunded.
Orders that are cancelled before any product is shipped will be subject to a 7% processing fee. Cancellations are not accepted through e-mail, fax or voice mail message you must speak to a customer service representative to have an order cancelled. Shipped orders cannot be cancelled for any reason.
This part(s) is sold “as is”. The only warranties applying to this part(s) are those, which may be offered by the manufacturer(s). If any, the selling dealer (Justin’s Performance Center, Inc.) hereby expressly disclaims all warranties, either expressed or implied; including warranties or merchantability of fit-ness for a particular purpose, and neither assumes nor authorizes any other persons to assume for it any liability in connections with the sale of this part(s) and/or service. Buyer shall not be entitled to recover from the selling dealer (Justin’s Performance Center, Inc.) and consequential damages, damages to property, damages for loss of use, loss of time, loss of income, or any other incidental damages. In addition, expressly excluded is any dealer liability for defects, pertaining to safety or performance by way of “strict liability”, negligence or otherwise. Justin’s Performance Center, Inc. will not be liable for any loss, damage, bodily injury or death arising from the use of part(s) sold. Racing is a dangerous activity, the buyer and user of part(s) shall determine the suitability and safety of the part(s) for its intended use, and the buyer or user assumes all responsibility and risk in connection therewith.
SOME PARTS ARE NOT LEGAL FOR USE ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES. INSTALLING SOME PARTS MAY CAUSE YOUR VEHICLE TO FAIL EMISSIONS AND/OR VOID ANY MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY ON YOUR VEHICLE. JUSTIN’S PERFORMANCE CENTER, INC. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR VOIDED WARRANTIES OR FAILURE TO PASS EMISSIONS, ALL RESPONSIBILITY IS THE BUYERS.
- Justin's Performance Center, Inc. values its customers and all technically feasible steps are taken to protect their privacy.
- We do not sell or rent personal information to third parties. In order to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this statement disclosing the privacy practices for the entire site.
- Additional terms and conditions, if any, regarding the collection and use of your information may also be provided to you before you sign up for a particular service.
What Information is Collected:
- In general, when you visit our website and access information, you remain anonymous. Personal information from visitors to our website is collected on a voluntary basis only and an explanation is provided as to its use at the time it is requested.
- This collected personal information is used to respond to online queries, supply requested information on Justin's Performance Center, Inc. products and services, enable online sales, ship ordered products, establish approved links, and for internal market analysis.
- Justin's Performance Center, Inc. collects certain information from and about its users in three ways -- directly from the user, from our server logs, and with cookies.
- When you sign up for one of our services we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, and some other personal information. The more accurate information you volunteer, the better we are able to customize your website experience.
- The privacy and protection of your personal information is vitally important to us. Justin's Performance Center, Inc. does not make personal information available to any third parties without your permission.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, despite our efforts to protect your personal information, Justin's Performance Center, Inc. cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, or to or from our online products or services. However, once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
Links To Other Sites:
This website may contain links to other third party sites. We take steps to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy. However, we are not responsible for the privacy standards and practices of third parties. Justin's Performance Center, Inc. strives to keep online visitor information secure against unauthorized access and use.