AEM Electronics X-Series temperature gauges are must-haves for highly accurate oil, water, and transmission temperature readouts in your high performance vehicle. X-Series digital gauges include new technological features that make them easier to use. They combine exceptional looks with increased visibility and a multitude of innovative and easy-to-use features for gauges like no other!
NOTE: The 30-0302 comes with a black bezel and black water temperature faceplate. You will need to purchase the optional 30-0302-ACC accessory kit to get the silver bezel, white water, transmission and oil temp faceplates, and black transmission and oil temperature faceplates. Each faceplate is double sided with standard PSI on one side and metric BAR on the other. The calibration for standard or metric display is easily performed using the buttons on the face of the gauge.
Features of AEM X-Series temperature gauges include:
- Black water temperature face and black bezel
- Available accessory kit with silver bezel; white water, transmission and oil temperature, and black transmission and oil temperature faceplates (sold separately)
- 24 green outer-edge LEDs offer quick reference to engine parameter
- Auto-dimming sensor delivers ideal display brightness
- Programmable center LED is 87 percent larger than original AEM gauges
- User-selectable standard or metric display (100 to 300 F/40 to 150 C)
- User-selectable threshold warnings
- Peak/recall via gauge face buttons
- AEMnet CANbus-enabled for transmitting data to EMS or data logger
- 0-5 V analog outputs for transmitting data to EMS or data logger
- 33 percent larger gauge face display makes it easier to see at a glance.
- Standard 2 1/16 in. (52mm) diameter housings for easy mounting in gauge pods
- Slim 0.825 in. overall depth and 0.200 in. cup depth--mount them virtually anywhere
- Positive locking connectors provide secure connection