Increase steering stability, K-member rigidity, and reduce front alignment changes on your S550 Mustang with a front Chassis Brace from BMR Suspension. The factory K-member and lower control arm mount can deflect under hard braking and extreme lateral loading. Built from a mixture of heavy-duty 2 1/4-inch DOM steel and 1- by 1.5-inch rectangular tubing, BMR’s CB006 Chassis Brace is designed to support and stiffen the factory S550 K-member and front suspension. This increases steering feel and stability during aggressive braking and maneuvering. BMR’s CB006’s front Chassis Brace ties the front lower control mounts to the rear legs of the K-member. The design reinforces every major area of the K-member effectively reducing deflection when fore, aft, and lateral loads are applied to the chassis.
BMR Suspension designed the CB006 front Chassis Brace for street performance, drag race, and handling application. This 100% bolt-on kit use existing boltholes and supplied hardware, allowing for easy installation with simple hand tools. Once installed, the Chassis Brace minimizes lower control arm mounts and K-member deflection with no change in NVH. This brace reduces deflection, increasing steering feel and stability on both the street and track. This brace is designed to fit with both stock and aftermarket headers and exhaust systems.
BMR Suspension’s CB006 front Chassis Brace is available in black hammertone and red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 1 hour. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!
***NOTE: The Brace does not fit V6 or GT350 models. It also does not fit 2015+ Mustang V8 applications with Kooks Long Tube Headers.***
- 100% bolt-on design
- No fabrication needed
- Installs with simple hand tools
- Manufactured from DOM and square steel tubing
- CNC-machined billet aluminum spacers
- Reinforces front lower control arm mounts
- Greatly reduces K-member deflection
- Uses factory boltholes and hardware
- Works with stock and most aftermarket headers and exhaust systems (Does not fit with Kooks LT Headers)
- No change in NVH
- Durable powdercoat finish
- Available in black hammertone and red powdercoat
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly built in the U.S.A.