Here at Justin's Performance Center, we try to make transmissions swaps easy. Typically they involve a lot of guess work, a bunch of miss ordered parts and a ton of fab time. With years of install experience in our in house facility we've been able to develop quick and easy transmission swap packages to take out the guess work.
Our stage 3 TH400 package includes a TH400 built by Transmission specialties.
For those racers who want a three spreed rated to 1700HP. The key to this transmission's and durability is teh custom built Pro Mod Sprag assembly. While the Borg Warner 34 element sprag is rated to 850 HP, the Pro Mod Sprag is designed to withstand 2000HP.
Race prepped factory case
- Billet aluminum valve body
- Internal Trans brake
- Reverse shift pattern
- NASA ER310 material input shaft
- Billet aluminum pro-mod direct drum
- 36 element Sprag
- Billet forward clutch hub
- NASA ER310 material intermediate shaft
- Race material clutches
- Deep aluminum pan
- Case Saver, 2nd gear snap ring support
- Rollerized Output Shaft
- Bushed Center Support
- 2.48 Low Gear Assembly
- High Pressure, High Volume Pump Assembly
Also included in the package -
- Transmission Specialties 9" Torque Converter - Custom spec'd to your application
- SFI Flywheel (8 Bolt)
- SFI Bell Housing (already mated to the transmission)
- Flexplate Bolts
- Trans Mount
- B&M Trans Cooler w/ fittings and 20ft of trans cooler lines
- Hurst Shifter
- Custom Built DSS Driveshaft w/ Billet yoke
- Lokar Dip Stick
- ARP Converter Bolts
- All the required adapters and everything else you need!
AEM Electronics X-Series temperature gauges are must-haves for highly accurate transmission temperature readouts in your high performance vehicle. X-Series digital gauges include new technological features that make them easier to use. They combine exceptional looks with increased visibility and a multitude of innovative and easy-to-use features for gauges like no other!
Features of AEM X-Series temperature gauges include:
- Auto-dimming sensor delivers ideal display brightness
- Programmable center LED is 87 percent larger than original AEM gauges
- User-selectable standard or metric display (100 to 300 F/40 to 150 C)
- User-selectable threshold warnings
- Peak/recall via gauge face buttons
- AEMnet CANbus-enabled for transmitting data to EMS or data logger
- 0-5 V analog outputs for transmitting data to EMS or data logger
- 33 percent larger gauge face display makes it easier to see at a glance.
- Standard 2 1/16 in. (52mm) diameter housings for easy mounting in gauge pods
- Slim 0.825 in. overall depth and 0.200 in. cup depth--mount them virtually anywhere
- Positive locking connectors provide secure connection
***Free shipping only for commercial addresses***
*** 2-3 Week Build Time Approximately ***