In the early 2000′s the Modular Ford aftermarket industry was plagued with inferior oil pump assemblies, many were made from inferior metals and ill manufactured. Triangle Speed Shop saw the need of a quality set of gears to be produced, so with our industry background that is what we set forth to accomplish. With over 500 sets sold without a single failure brought to our knowledge, we believe we have set the standard for billet oil pump gear assemblies.
Comparison to the Competition:
- There is no comparison, this product is second to none!!!
- Sure, there are other cheaper oil pumps on the market but we all know where cheaper gets us when building race inspired engines.
- Here are the standard specs:
- AMERICAN made chromoly steel billets
- Heat treated to custom specifications to create a perfect balance of strength and wear resistance
- Machined with tolerances held to +/- .0005″
- Computer controlled precision surface ground to perfection
- Each piece of every gear sets hardness is verified via Rockwell Scale
- All parts hand deburred and finished
- Every set is selected by measurement to be grouped with its mate
- All tolerances measured and blueprinted to verify pieces are within +/- .0005