Viking Crusader Struts are digressive/progressive valved. They are all double adjustable, allowing the user to independently adjust compression and rebound. The Drag Lower Horsepower valving is for drag racing applications that make less than 600HP or are running or run a big tire.
NOTE: Viking does NOT have a sway bar mount at this time, so these should only be used for drag applications. Sway bar mount will be available later this year
- Lightweight aluminum twin-tube design with a sleek clear anodized finish
- Adjustment knobs labeled with a "C" for compression and "R" for rebound
- Viking maximizes stroke for each body length, ensuring you get the most travel out of your strut
- Aluminum, precision machined piston with a PTFE/bronze piston seal
- Each shock/strut is dyno tested and serialized
- Coil Over shocks/struts have stainless steel bearing mounts to perform better in supporting the weight of the vehicle and provide for misalignment when needed