We're now offering a track package to help our customers get ready for the racing season. We know that consistency is a major factor in drag racing, if you can't get a consistent burnout or launch at a consistent RPM it's difficult to test the car and see if your actually improving or not.
This package includes a MSD 2 step which will allow you to set your launch RPM and a JPC Linelock kit to aid you in doing a consistent and solid burnout. Both of these are easily uninstallable and can be done within about 2-3 hours.
The JPC Linelock -
- This is the only kit on the market that will bolt-on to your 2010 and New 2011-2014 Mustang GT/GT500/Boss. This kit will fit any brake system
- Polished Stainless Steel 8mm Line
- Completely rebuildable solenoid
- Designed to operate under extreme heat for optimum durability
- Built in mounting tabs
- Hi-flow inlet / outlet ports
- Withstands 3,000 psi line pressure
- Each unit is individually tested and backed by a 1 year warranty.
- Comes with, solenoid, two stainless lines, all necessary fittings, wiring, including connectors, switch and fuse holder
- Instructions included
MSD 2 Step -
This MSD 2-Step launch controller connects right to your late model Ford to produce consistent launches and quicker 60-foot times by setting an rpm limit to stage with. When activated, the rpm will be held at a steady rpm and once the green light comes on, release the clutch and take off. The rpm is adjusted with two built-in rotary dials ranging from 1,800-9,900 rpm in 100 rpm increments. A handy LED shows when the launch rev limit is active.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
all of this is great stuff but MSD needs to work on their instructions. it took five tries for us to figure out which wired went were and which clutch switch to use. beyond that the MSD was simple enough. to be clear we used the blue and white wire on the black and green wire on the cruise switch for the clutch. this is the switch on the upper part of the clutch/brake quadrant. the blue wire was put into a switched source in the fuse box under the hood. the MSD works great now that we cleared up the confusion about how to wire it. the line loc was straight forward and easy as possible thanks to the clear instructions JPC has included in this kit. if your going to take your car to the track this is definitely the way to go!